Code of Conduct ...
CBBC wants to develop a strong club culture of good sportsmanship.
Our motto is Play Hard & Play Fair with our team, our opponents and the officials.
We encourage all players to read the following code and adopt it as their own:
- Play by the rules
- Never argue with an umpire or an official
- Play to enjoy the game and improve your basketball skills
- Develop a positive attitude towards your team-mates and coach
- Control your temper. Do not indulge in any verbal or physical abuse of a referee, official or any player including yourself
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not distract, interfere with,
bully or take unfair advantage of another player
- Be a good sport and acknowledge all good efforts from your team and
- Co-operate with your coach, team mates, referees, and opponents as,
without them there would be no game
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team
- Be SPORT SAFE aware.
Zero Tolerance Policy